PINKvasion

Posted by Bernard Rosario On 9:22 PM 0 comments




(A poem for my wife on her 36th birthday.)

From bed sheets to door mats to trash cans
Curtains, cabinets, gloves for the hands
A bachelor's house has been PINKvaded
No doubt, indeed, I surely am married

Though a toolbox becomes a makeup kit
And things relocate without me knowing it
All these reforms that you sPINKhead, Mrs.
Are, for me, genuine sources of hapPINKness

Been said, a PINKture PINKs a thousand words
But a stroke of PINK defines my thousand worlds
I PINKvite you to please PINK into my heart
See that aPINKciating you is its only art

My aPINKtions are for every square inch of you
All PINKluded, PINKtegrated, PINKcorporated too
The printer PINKside of me is not CMY-Black
All colors derive from PINK, crimson won't be back

All I wanna PINKculcate using this PINK and paper
Hallelujahs for the Lamb, PINKfinitely wise, I utter
He made me highly value this PINKminine color
And caused a new hapPINK birthday to my-no-other.


From bed sheets to door mats to trash cans • Curtains, cabinets, gloves for the hands • A bachelor's house has been invaded • No doubt, indeed, I surely am married •  Though a toolbox becomes a makeup kit • And things relocate without me knowing it • All these reforms that you spearhead, Mrs. • Are, for me, genuine sources of happiness • Been said, a picture paints a thousand words • But a stroke of pink defines my thousand worlds • I invite you to please peek into my heart • See that appreciating you is its only art • My affections are for every square inch of you • All included, integrated, incorporated too • The printer inside of me is not CMY-Black • All colors derive from pink, crimson won't be back • All I wanna inculcate using this pen and paper • Hallelujahs for the Lamb, infinitely wise, I utter • He made me highly value this feminine color • And caused a new happy birthday to my-no-other.

OTHER POEMS FOR ANNA MANELLE, MY WIFE:
March 9, Year 29, Reason 9
None But Anna Manelle
Our Wedding Vows
Another Nine on March 9

Post or read comments >>

Categories: , , , , ,

0 Response for the "PINKvasion "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails